Sales & Service Specialist
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
BrightStar Credit Union is committed to creating a diverse work environment where everyone has the opportunity to succeed. We're dedicated to empowering the careers of our people. Our work environment is service-oriented, fast-paced and fun.
We are currently seeking a Sales & Service Specialist to join our team at our Sunrise Office!
The Sales and Service Specialist will work directly with the Operations Service Manager, to coordinate, analyze and document sales and service results. This position will also work with the appropriate managers and staff to assist them in reaching the Credit Union’s sales and service standards.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, review and analyze documentation for the branches and member service center including but not limited to; incentive program, mystery shops and member surveys
- Work on sales and service related projects that would enhance and improve the member experience. Work on projects or with other departments as cross-over projects arise that include the sales and service functions of the Credit Union.
- Report to management on sales profiles completed at branches
- Manage the CRM program for the branch and member service center referrals
- Coordinate training, documentation and reporting of ancillary products including but not limited to Credit Life and Disability, GAP and Warranty products.
- Ensures all branch and member service center staff complete all required compliance and training courses
- Work with vendors in relation to sales and service products as directed
- Review and track all requirements that front line staff need for licenses of Credit Life and Disability, Notaries, Medallion Stamp etc.
- Address escalated member service issues in a timely and appropriate manner to ensure Credit Union service standards are met.
- Act as a liaison to training in regards to service and member experience in the branches
- Perform other duties as required
- Maintain knowledge with training:
- BSA Compliance – every employee is required to uphold the credit union’s compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act and anti-money laundering policies and procedures. Specific functions with BSCU will take into consideration the awareness of unusual or suspicious activity that is relevant to the department.
- In addition to any other assigned training courses, online BSA and OFAC courses must be completed at least annually, as made available by the Training and/or Compliance Department.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act, Customer Identification Program, USA Patriot Act, OFAC, Fair Lending and Credit act
- Effective participation with multiple departments and vendors on sales and service projects and initiatives
- Excellent communication skills required including reports, presentations, and the ability to develop positive professional relationships
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and skills.
- Develops and updates the managers in accordance with credit union sales and service standards
- Achieves goals set in regards to service provided to internal and external members
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience: One year to three years of similar or related experience.
Education: (1) A two year college degree or (2) Completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school or (3) Completion of a specialized and extensive in-house training or apprenticeship program.
Interpersonal Skills: Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
BrightStar Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. BrightStar Credit Union is a Drug Free Workplace.